BTPL recognises the faith that each consumer places in the brand and offers safe transaction methods as well as an open information policy. This privacy statement describes how BTPL as a brand gathers, uses, distributes, and processes information via its online domain.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATIONBTPL gathers and retains your information once you begin using our website. It simply contains the information you gave. You can always explore the website without telling us who you are or disclosing any personal information about yourself that we have not requested. You are no longer anonymous to us once you grant us access to your personal information. We clarify which fields are required and which are optional for simple comprehension. You can always choose not to disclose information by not using a given service, product, or feature on the website.
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO USWe gather information that you supply directly to us, such as when you establish or change your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or connect with us in any other way. Name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, products ordered (for delivery services), delivery notes, and any other information you wish to submit may be included.We gather information about you in the following main areas when you use our Services:
- Location Information: We gather exact location data (GPS and network-based) when you use our website to place an order(s) or receive the delivery. We may gather the precise location of your device, whether the app is running in the foreground or background if you allow our website to use location services via the permission mechanism employed by your mobile operating system. In order to make the website quicker, we may additionally determine your approximate location from your IP address.
- Information relating to your Contacts:If you grant our website access to your device’s address book via the permission system used by your mobile platform or website, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book on the device to facilitate social interactions via our website. We may use the aforementioned information to determine whether the user is connected to the network and to allow the user to call if the user taps on the contact number.
- Transactional Information:We collect transactional information connected to your use of our Services, such as the kind of service requested, the day and time the service was given, the amount charged, the order(s) placed, and other relevant transaction information.
- Device Information:To retrieve running apps and improve performance, we may collect information about your mobile device, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information. We may access information on the device to discover accounts, such as directly calling phone numbers, reading phone status, and determining identification.
- Data from phone calls and SMS messages:Our website promotes contact between users and customer service. We receive call data in connection with this service, which includes the date and time of the call or SMS message, the phone numbers of the parties, the content of the SMS message, and the transmitting OTP(s).
- Log Information:We collect server logs when you interact with the website, which may include information such as device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party website or service you were using before interacting with our website. This data may be used to verify network connectivity, receive data from the internet, prevent the device from sleeping, read phone status, and see Wi-Fi connections.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECTWhen you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, billing, order history, feedback about your visits to and use of nutrabay.com (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation etc.).We may use the aforementioned information to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as facilitating payments, sending receipts, providing products and services you request (and send related information), developing new features, providing customer support to Users, developing safety features, authenticating users, and sending product updates and administrative messages.We may also use the information to perform internal operations, such as preventing fraud and misuse of our services, troubleshooting software bugs and operational issues, doing data analysis, testing, and research, and monitoring and analysing usage and activity patterns.We may also use the information to send you messages we believe will be of interest to you, such as information on BTPL’s goods, services, promotions, news, and events, as well as to process contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion entries and award any associated prizes.We can also use the information that you provide to us to personalise and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
JURISDICTIONIf you choose to visit the website, your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy and the website’s Terms & Conditions. In addition to the foregoing, any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India. All disputes are subject to the courts of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh only.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENTIf, after you are opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at [email protected] or mail us at our Registered Address: 3rd Floor, Tawa Complex, Bittan Market, E-5, Arera Colony, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462 016.
GRIEVANCE OFFICERIn accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Address: ToneOp Care, Bansal Tech Professional,
3rd Floor, Tawa Complex, E-5 Arera Colony, Bhopal – 462016
Email: [email protected]
Time: 10 am-7 pm